Welcome to the Forums

Default Where are all my Kinnies?

Are you all off in a different realm? It has been unbearably quiet within our kinship, and I'm wondering if you all have jumped into another world without leaving a forwarding address.

Wishing you all the best!

Gwynn Ariel

Gwyn, Wolfy is still there, however I have moved several of my alts into another guild so I can get into insyances and raids.

Wolfy

I'm not really playing anything. Work is consuming most of my time, and the rest is given to finishing my basement and getting ready for the new arrival this August.

I do miss playing with you guys though.

Thanks, Wolfy. I know you are there. And thank you for helping me out so much!!! I appreciate your friendship. All the best to you and Mrs. Wolff.

Dom, a new arrival??? Congratulations! I hope things go well --- wonderfully, even! Thank you for responding, and I hope to see you around when time permits. Blessings to you and yours.

Svib reporting in. I'm still around, just working on my alts at the moment. Haven't brought them into the guild yet as I want them to attain a level/crafting skill where they can really contribute something instead of simply taking up space.

Right now we're talking about a Human Loremaster Woodcarver and an Elf Runemaster Scholar in addition to the Dwarf Champion Jeweller and the Hobbit Burglar Tailor you already know.

Cheerio,
    Svib

I'm still around and always will be with my lifetime membership hehe. I play only on occasion now. I'm not really playing much of anything either. I did start up a new character today named Solagratia. Send him an invite if you log in and see him.