Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Albion Online

Default Albion Online

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

If anyone is venturing in the realm of Albion Online, look us up! This is a solid 'sandbox' game that incorporates combat, crafting, harvesting, PvP, PvE and a lot of the things that made UO such a great game. I'm really enjoying it right now...

As of now, we are small group but we have a Guild Island with a Guild Hall (which needs some much needed work and improvement).

You can find me there and I'd love to reconnect! Obviously, I'm playing as "Daylar", so search and friend request.

Daylar
    Last edited by Daylar; July 11th, 2020 at 10:48 PM.
    Daylar de'Otaros
    Master Bard of the Burning Heart

"Striving for perfection, when the only perfect thing I have is weakness..."

Master Daylar!

There you are! Once again I have the pleasure of lending my sword to your cause!

I will consult the local wisemen on the location of this land, and hope to embark upon a journey there soon! ;P
    0-Dave
    ================================================== =====================
    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill

"Whenever I want to do something, I ask myself, 'Would an idiot do that?' If the answer is yes, I do not do that thing."