Welcome to the Forums

Default Starting a new life in ESO

So I have heard some good reviews lately of ESO after the horrific launch they had (from all I had heard and read). They had it on sale on Steam for $10 so I went ahead and picked it up. Guess I will be trying it out this evening. Anyone still playing?

Been playing a LOT of hours in this game now. I know there were a ton of complaints about it starting out, but man I am loving it now! Morrowind DLC in particular captured me. The best story writing that I've seen in game so far and in any game I've played with mass online capability. I felt like I was literally playing in a R. A. Salvatore story book. I am enjoying the crafting, the PVP, etc. The Thief's Guild and the Dark Brotherhood are elements that remind me of the old days in UO, playing my thief, Loote Yerbootae. So much so, I created a character with that name and am having a grand time. I guess the 14 people who read the post don't want to tell me if they are playing or not, but regardless, it was money well spent if you ask me.

Hey old friend, I am still playing....when not roaming the Boston Wasteland with Dogmeat. Would love to hook up with you there, I will look for Loote. I'm usually either playing Daylar or Aladara (mostly Aladara as the new Warden class). I agree on the update, very fun game. I've played so much of it solo, grouping with friends would be a blast. Shoot me a message @daylar.

Dayz
    Last edited by Daylar; September 21st, 2017 at 09:54 AM.
    Daylar de'Otaros
    Master Bard of the Burning Heart

"Striving for perfection, when the only perfect thing I have is weakness..."

Sounds Great. My main has turned out to be Elrunia - Also a warden. And a newly bitten vampire! EEK!

If you find time, can you raise my rank, Daylar so I can use the Guild bank as extra storage as long as hardly anyone plays

Done....sorry for the delay. Football, work, Men's Ministry and all makes Fall crazy for me. Hope to group up with you here into November as I slow down a bit.
    Daylar de'Otaros
    Master Bard of the Burning Heart

"Striving for perfection, when the only perfect thing I have is weakness..."

That's ok. I have not played as much either. Maybe 1-3 hours a week. I'm reading the Ante-Nicene Church Fathers. I'm still in volume 1. Considering they are > 1000 pages each, I expect I will be busy with them for awhile. Fascinating reading!