Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Daylar de'Otaros when I'm about...which hasn't been much as of yet in the current state of the game.
    Daylar de'Otaros
    Master Bard of the Burning Heart

"Striving for perfection, when the only perfect thing I have is weakness..."

I have been in game now for the last 3+ years and I go by Malimn Calfyre and HOPE to see some old friends and faces again!

I'm currently playing Life is Feudal: MMO. I love this game! It has horrible reviews but it's very much like old school UO which is where the devs get a lot of their ideas. Good to know you are still alive Malimar

Sorry Mal, I've tried and tried to enjoy Shroud, even backing multiple accounts years ago. For me, it's just not a fun game. Best of luck in there!!
    Daylar de'Otaros

I just finally bought the game. I'm glad I waited this time. The questing system is horrible, but the exploration and gameplay is excellent in my opinion. It now feels like UO in many ways. If anyone (doubtful) plays still, I'm 'Salvatio SolaDeiGratia'

I just logged back in today, after probably 9 months away. Much improved from the stuff I played for the past years, so going to give it a true test.

There are several BH folks in game and active, we are in the guild "Order of the Drunken Elders". Seemed fitting so I laughed and joined (RP reasons). Malimn, Beli, Revenge, Asharak, Wolf are some of those playing SoTA.
    Daylar de'Otaros

Quote Originally Posted by Daylar View Post
    I just logged back in today, after probably 9 months away. Much improved from the stuff I played for the past years, so going to give it a true test.

There are several BH folks in game and active, we are in the guild "Order of the Drunken Elders". Seemed fitting so I laughed and joined (RP reasons). Malimn, Beli, Revenge, Asharak, Wolf are some of those playing SoTA.
    Would be interested to hear what you think, I have had the game for years, but never liked it much. Let me know what you think!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12