Welcome to the Forums

Default Is This a Guild ?

*Frowns at the nearly empty tavern and throws his tunic with great fury at a hook, not noticing that it misses and falls on the floor. The bard steps up on the dusty soapbox*

Ok gang, get off your tuffs and add your comments to this topic.

Yes, it's easy to do what the Republic requires of you either on your own, or with your companion, or with a singular friend. However, the Burning Heart has been called to this galaxy for a purpose.

THAT PURPOSE IS NOT TO BATTLE ALONE OR IN PAIRS!

I have been to Belsavis, Voss, Corellia, Illum...I have done the Republic's bidding...most without the 'companionship' of my friends! Yes, Theran is a good healer, Zenith a wise crack, Nalia a friend, but they are not the companions I ventured to this galaxy with.

Where are you, my Brothers and Sisters?

Yes, we can accomplish things alone, but think of what more we can do when a group of 4 of us do things together? Is not that what our great guild is about?

I emplore you....seek each other out...seek me out...

I've made some good new friends here, but I miss the companionship of my old friends!!!

Find me! Find US!!!
    Last edited by Daylar; February 29th, 2012 at 09:27 PM.
    Daylar de'Otaros
    Master Bard of the Burning Heart

"Striving for perfection, when the only perfect thing I have is weakness..."

You know that I am always available to you, Daylar. My apologies to anyone else, if I have seemed unavailable or distant at all. I am not. Please say something, anytime. *picks up the fallen tunic, brushes it off, shakes it out, and hands it back to Daylar*

*shakes his head at the tunic* I prefer Jedi Robes. Anywhoo, I was on most of the weekend and only ran into the passing guildie. For the most part I will be on during weekends, as real life keeps me busy weekdays, and come spring I think my weekends will be limited as well. If you need/want a traveling/fighting companion I have "family" that are level 35, 20, 19, and 24.