PDA

View Full Version : Guild deployment

BeliMawr
December 3rd, 2011, 07:41 AM
I assume that BH is registered and it going to get deployed sometime in the next few days and they will be assigned a server. Let me know what server they give us

Beli

BeliMawr
December 3rd, 2011, 07:53 AM
ok just checked on the status of Burning heart, which I should have done before posting, see the guild is not ready for deployment due to not having enough pre ordered members, one short. So looks like your going to pick your own server unless one more signs up that has pre ordered, which it might be too late now. Anyways keep me posted as to which server you all will be on

Beli

Dom
December 3rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
hmmm... someone must have dropped out. There was enough pre-order members a few weeks ago.

I think it would be nice if we could get on the same server as EF

Daylar
December 3rd, 2011, 06:40 PM
Like Dom said, we were cleared just a few days ago. I have 2 copies pre-ordered.

Regardless, we can see where EF ends up if you all want, and simply register there once the game launches.

duhme
December 4th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Hmmm, according to Dev tracker Wal-mart has been cancelling pre-orders, anyone use Wal-mart?

Eg

BeliMawr
December 4th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Please note that guilds outside of the Pre-Launch Guild Program cannot be created until a player reaches their Capital Planet (Dromund Kaas for the Empire, Coruscant for the Republic).
Good to see you my old friend EG. I had some fond memories when I entered a cantina or two in beta.

Beli

Daylar
December 4th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Hi Eg, nice to see you stop by! I hope to see you in ToR!

That's true Beli, but that's only around level 6-8, which can be done in a few hours. It really won't be a huge deal in the long run, unless some goofballs beat us into taking the 'Burning Heart' as a name.....

*Looks around for Siggie or Czar, while wielding a large trout*

Daylar
December 4th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks Eg, my second pre-order was through Best Buy, which gave a pre-order code that Bioware said has already been used. I messed for a week or so to try to straighten it out, and Bioware said to talk to Best Buy. I dropped the pre-order business at that point, but will pick up the copy of the game for my second account. So my second pre-order is not counting for the guild.

duhme
December 14th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Aye, and I have fond memories of you and I buffing folks at our outpost (the name escapes me atm), and searching the universe for mats. Good times!

Dwindle...ex Eg