PDA

View Full Version : Beta weekend of Nov. 25 start times

duhme
November 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
I just received notice of my start time on Friday, it's at 10 AM. For those of you who don't know, they are assigning different start times for this weekend and I'm not sure of how much of a delay there is between start times. I think everyone should be in by 5 PM CST, but thats just a guess. If this beta holds true to the other weekend betas, it will end at 11:59 PM CST on Monday the 28th. Lookin' forward to it!!

edit: Just found out there are two start times, one on Friday at 10 AM, the second is Saturday at 10 AM.

Eg

Daylar
November 23rd, 2011, 08:46 PM
I've had continual access, so I can be around as well.

For servers, I'm playing on Leviathan, but if anyone wants to hook up this weekend, we should select a beta server.

Kugin
November 23rd, 2011, 09:17 PM
I've been on Dark Malak for a few weeks but won't be on much this weekend.

Svib
November 24th, 2011, 01:56 PM
In for the 10am slot as well apparently. Will be playing light side this time round. Just a word of notice: Definitely going Dark Side as soon as the game gets underway. Daylar/Kugin - if you feel like teaming up for parts of the weekend, just point me to the server of your choice and i'll check if it's on my list. See you soon, either face to face or crossing blades ;)

Kugin
November 25th, 2011, 10:24 AM
My guild, The Platinum Order (http://www.platinumorder.com/), from Vangaurd and Rift will be Sith. They have SWTOR information about halfway down the forum page.

Svib
November 26th, 2011, 03:43 AM
Have set up shop for this weekend on the Juyo PVP server. Feel free to drop by. Going by the name of Svib.