PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go Again...

Daylar
July 22nd, 2010, 08:44 PM
Well, the title of the post says enough...

Czar
July 22nd, 2010, 09:49 PM
Well, the title of the post says enough...

I really, really,really,really,really,really,really,really,r eally,really,really,really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,really,really hope this is a good Star wars game...

/crosses fingers.

FinbarForbes
July 31st, 2010, 06:11 AM
IMHO Bioware has not put out a "bad" product and considering this has been being developed for the past 3+ years and is totally voiced it is looking like it will be a great game.

Once I get into beta *positive thoughts* *crossed fingers* *and toes* I will be sure to Fraps some of it and post. :P

Hamlet
September 6th, 2010, 07:43 AM
I have faith in Bioware but I don't get excited about any mmo nowadays.

Svib
November 4th, 2010, 07:28 AM
I fully agree. Bioware has an excellent track record when it comes to games that really keep you occupied. I'm not quite sure whether I really like the cartoonish look & feel of the characters, but then again it is probably still too early to really say anything. LOTRO characters in Beta, if I remember correctly, looked a lot less "polished" than they do nowadays. My only negative comment is that this is again, as opposed to what SWG (used to be) and EVE represent, definitely not a so-called sandbox-experience. I presume we can expect quite a lot more freedom than we had in WoW, but getting to the top will still involve endgame instances, running through certain zones and whatnot.

Just my 2 cents
Cheers
Svibbie

FinbarForbes
November 26th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Yes Svib, I wasn't too keen on the "cartoonish" characters either, I much prefer realism, however since it is a Bioware product I am going to give it a shot anyway. Considering the amount of time and effort they have put into the game, I am sure SWTOR will raise the bar on MMORPG's for the future.

Kugin
March 10th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Guild registrations:

http://www.swtor.com/guilds?sourceid=eag2930

Daylar
March 31st, 2011, 11:19 PM
I saw that link and information, but I'm not sure anything will carry forward to the game. I also noticed Finbar registered the Burning Heart as a 'Sith' oriented guild using that link.

While it's quiet now, I'm sure once things with the game get farther along, we'll all rejoin again under a BH flag.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that this will be better than SWG.....