PDA

View Full Version : Good evening:)

Korlas
May 27th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Well First of all wanted to say friday night was nice to see in swtor plenty on. We had a nice turn out and were able to defeat several world bosses Grats to all of those that got the achivements, Would really like to see more of that in swtor This is just a basic question to find out others intentions i know in the other post i was informed this was casual guild which I do understand.:) And Its great you guys have kept in touch for so long together with the rapid changes in the MMo world. My question here is a rather easy one with no hard feelings intended to anyone :) i would like a idea of who is planning on doing things in swtor or If people are still wanting to do the spilt game idea. I understand wanting to play other games as many know i still lend my support to wow raiding when needed so I of all people cannot hold that against anyone. I would like to see more Hm and ops chances in the guild in swtor or world bosses like friday nite Feel free to answer honestly I don't think anyone will hold it against anyone else and hopefully the question doesn't cause a stir I can understand if people feel im out of line with the question cause i am granted new to the guild but whatever your mmo brings you the most important part is that you enjoy the game So I hope everyone has a great nite

Kugin
May 27th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I plan on staying around awhile myself. I like SWTOR and am not very interested in many other mmo offerings atm. My online time is limited though. Usually I'm on Friday [8-11 pm cst], Saturday [1/2-5 & 8-11 pm cst], & Sunday [1/2-5 & 8-11 pm cst]. It would be nice to get one level 50 & one new alt group times setup so we can do some stuff together (I already have a level 1 tank created and waiting). Anyone else have times their available? If so please list them so we can find a common "time best for most".

Kug

Kugin
May 28th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Daylar-

Can you move this to the SWTOR section so everyone can see it?

Daylar
May 28th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Done...Sounds like you all had a good time! Nice to hear.

Korlas
May 29th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I would like to thank kug for the response to this Post Doesnt appear there is alot of interest in the guild in swtor which is ok were all entitled to the games we enjoy I would like to get a bit more feedback on swtor if possible Would like to hear others feedback I know serveral people are big fans of lotro As i said friday was a blast but it doesnt appear that there is going to be alot of those times unless its arranged week in advance all input is welcomed

Kugin
May 29th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Friday seemed good for most. I'll propose two group outings.

Fridays: 7:30 to 10:30 PM CST - Level 50 Night
Sundays: 7:30 to 10:30 PM CST - New Alt Date Night :D

I've got a Level 1 Tank Ready. What are you guys roling?

See you guys This weekend!

Fireangel
May 30th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I'm so glad some of you are getting together and having fun! I'm not coming back to SWTOR unless something happens with that game that I don't know about from the Game Developers. I have no desire to pay for that game, simply because I have no desire to play that game. :) It's almost June! Wow... I poke my head into LOTRO now and then. I still plan on checking out D & D Online,... and I'm not interested in Diablo anything... but I will always love all of you!

Wolfrider
May 31st, 2012, 04:05 PM
I have two classes, 32 Gunslinger and 29 Commando. I'm usually on everyday.
Wolfy

Kugin
June 23rd, 2012, 10:34 AM
Friday seemed good for most. I'll propose two group outings.

Fridays: 7:30 to 10:30 PM CST - Level 50 Night
Sundays: 7:30 to 10:30 PM CST - New Alt Date Night :D

I've got a Level 1 Tank Ready. What are you guys roling?

See you guys This weekend!

Doesn't seem to be any interest in this so I'm goin to cancel it.