PDA

View Full Version : Chat Colors

Fireangel
January 29th, 2012, 07:23 AM
I wanted to change my chat colors, and was sitting in the /Alliance channel one day with some EF members. No one was in our chat, so I asked them if they knew how to alter the chat colors. Wrathehawk did know, and was very helpful. Wolfryder asked me a couple of days ago how to do it, and he was able to fix his. I just thought I'd share it -- *grins at Beli Mawr, knowing she once taught him 'colors' of IRC*

Just go up to the 'General' tab on your chat box and right click that, go to Chat Settings and click that, and you'll have a box pop up with Channel Names and colors. Double-click the color box to the left of the Channel you want to change the text color in, and choose your preferred color. That's it. :)

Czar
January 30th, 2012, 11:19 AM
I wanted to change my chat colors, and was sitting in the /Alliance channel one day with some EF members. No one was in our chat, so I asked them if they knew how to alter the chat colors. Wrathehawk did know, and was very helpful. Wolfryder asked me a couple of days ago how to do it, and he was able to fix his. I just thought I'd share it -- *grins at Beli Mawr, knowing she once taught him 'colors' of IRC*

Just go up to the 'General' tab on your chat box and right click that, go to Chat Settings and click that, and you'll have a box pop up with Channel Names and colors. Double-click the color box to the left of the Channel you want to change the text color in, and choose your preferred color. That's it. :)

Good information, but I doubt wolf asked.. I dont think he has a keyboard. :)